Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

femme warrior from beats me



Well, I'm late. I've been having to force myself to draw lately, after weeks of it just not happening. Finally the past couple of days, slowly, I'm coming back. For now, super quick doodles are the most I can do. This wasn't even done in photoshop- but an online website that lets you doodle and chat at the same time. (sign up we can draw together!) I've been using it since highschool to ease onsets of boredom. Paintchat

I need to get back into lines, there's been too much color in my life for a while.

3 comments:

  1. Your work usually reminds me of Alphonse Mucha's. Is he one of your inspirations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work Cassandra! You a talented draftsman. I look forward to your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't consider one of my inspirations directly, but I know he's influenced a lot of the artists I look up to.

    Grant thank you!! Look forward to pchating with ya soon.

    ReplyDelete