Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Here we goooo

I'm a little late on posting this cause I have no internet.

Anyway, today is the 6th of June, that means Vignette Gazette is officially rolling!

Though the site could still use some work. I modified the original template so it was wider, and fixed the issue the poll was having. Though do we need a poll? And how about color choices (the lime green's gonna go)? Give some feedback.

And now the long awaited first sketch of the week theme is....

Draw Yourself with Your Pokemon


You can submit Sketch of the Week anytime throughout the summer. If you have any ideas of what the Sketch of the Week should be, comment below! I'll post some of the ideas so far in the comments too.

So let's crank up the awesome, people.


Lauren will probably edit this post cause I did it wrong.

5 comments:

  1. draw yourself with your pokemon
    the most awesome treehouse ever
    when you get your dream job
    where you would go in a time machine
    the best disease
    your week in retrospect
    that halloween idea you never pulled off

    ReplyDelete
  2. You told me to check comments here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what if someone doesn't play pokemon? :\

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then someone oughta start!

    you pick it next week, robin. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to do "the most awesomest treehouse ever" for the next one!

    ReplyDelete